Implementing win-win cooperation with NOCs to ensuring competitive returns and improve security
12:00 - 13:00
Morning Day One
· What does/doesn’t make Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya and Mauritania attractive markets for investments?
· Opportunities, accessibility and challenges: assessing drivers and inhibitors of investment in North Africa
· Creating an attractive and cooperative environment for the sustainable growth of the oil and gas industry
· How has the equation between in-country and outside investment changed since the oil price drop?
· What does the last 12 months deal-flow patterns tells us?
· What is the right approach to benefit from North Africa’s shale potential?
· Investing in the future of the downstream industry in North Africa
Moderator: Mehdi Haroun, Partner, King & Spalding
Mounir Bouaziz, Vice President Middle MENA and Country Chair Dubai & N. Emirates, Shell
Christoph Schlichter, Senior Vice President North Africa Production, DEA
Gadala H Gadala, Board Member , NOC Libya
Bjorn Kaare Viken, Senior Vice President North Africa & Country Manager Algeria, Statoil
Bruce Webb, Head of Country, BP Algeria
« Back to previous page